Pandora of Eternal Return – Chapter 10

Here’s the 10th chapter.
You can get that here.
This is currently the latest chapter out in Japan, as well. So we’ll have to wait until they publish Chapter 11 before I can work on it.

For now I’ll think about what I want to pick up next, since I’m not sure what to go for.

– Steiner

1. Wow!
    You’re releasing them really fast now!
    Thanks! 😀

Could you finish Babel of the Grieved Maze? That was really good so far.

May 23, 2015 at 9:09 pm

2. Infinidium

Thank you so much for the translations! Looking forward to any other projects that come up.

May 23, 2015 at 9:24 pm

3. Emilio Torres

Thank You very much!!!

You are doing an amazing job. I have only one question what about the Steins;Gate manga I have only seen that reaches to chapter 14 is it more?

May 24, 2015 at 3:00 am

• calc84maniac

If you’re talking about the main Steins;Gate adaptation manga, that’s actually been officially licensed, the first volume is releasing in English in August.

May 24, 2015 at 2:50 pm

• Emilio Torres

Thank Your for telling me. I what about the Pandora Eternal Return when they are

releasing Chapter 11?

May 25, 2015 at 10:01 pm

4. calc84maniac

Thanks as always, Steiner!

Could you try finishing Future Honey? That’s pretty close to the end, right?

May 24, 2015 at 2:46 pm

5. calc84maniac

Thanks as always, Steiner!

Could you try finishing Future Honey next? That’s pretty close to the end, right?

May 24, 2015 at 2:51 pm

6. jokira

Thanks for your hard work ! I suggest the Holy Day of Scourge, or any material of the bêta worldline in order to prepare for sg 0 🙂

May 24, 2015 at 4:50 pm

• noa

Ah, I second this. Plus, Holy Day of Scourge is currently nowhere online.. if I’m not mistaken.

May 28, 2015 at 10:07 am

7. Emi

Thanks!
    How about finishing up β drama CD next, Steiner?

May 24, 2015 at 5:28 pm

8. maxdefolsch

Thanks a lot for your work, you really were a great help !

Maybe should you try to finish Babel of the Grieved Maze or Hiyoku Renri no Future Honey or even the Steins;Gate manga ?

May 24, 2015 at 6:15 pm

9. Probably John Titor

Steiner, could you upload the files on Mega next time? Mediafire is working unusually slow these days. Anyways, great work, thanks for everything

May 25, 2015 at 2:11 am

10. IMAFBI

Hello, sorry I just made an account for this question, firstly thanks for the translations! secondly I thought all three volumes were already released in Japan a long time ago so what do you mean it’s the latest chapter and also in japan. Sorry about my stupidity…

May 26, 2015 at 12:10 am

• The original novels were finished around 2013, but the manga adaptation is still ongoing. It’s currently published at a rate of one chapter every month or so in on a certain website, so that’s what I’m waiting for.

May 26, 2015 at 1:19 am

• what about Epigraph, are you still doing it, because i haven’t seen any update since 2013 T.T

June 15, 2015 at 2:42 am

11. Props for the fast releases!

May 29, 2015 at 9:59 am

12. UchuuStranger

That’s a terrible russian… “Don’t let them escape!” should be “Не упустите их!” or “Не дайте им уйти!”. Couldn’t they come up with something better than google translate?

June 1, 2015 at 8:37 pm

• e22big

if you know them, most of the Japanese can barely speak English (if at all) leave alone a much more difficult Russian – I think you can spare them for this one.

June 5, 2015 at 5:46 am

• UchuuStranger

I know. When our group were in Japan, I was one of the only two who could speak japanese. Others had a hard time communicating. Students are not really good at English, even professors made mistakes. Random people couldn’t speak English at all. And that accent!
        But speaking is not required in manga. Requesting one short line of text from any native speaker would be enough.

June 13, 2015 at 5:47 pm

13. You are the best man, i translated this manga and your name will be in credit

June 14, 2015 at 4:29 pm

14. supercellguy

I cant be bothered to make a twitter account, so Ill say it here. The steins gate info site is cool you should keep it ! Cant wait for 0 and the new pandora chapters

June 25, 2015 at 9:55 am

15. you should so the one with Kayano and Suzuha. I read about it on the wiki and itching to read it! thanks for everything so far!
    エル。プサイ。コングルウ。

June 27, 2015 at 3:39 am

16. ᴵᴮᵁ

are you guys going to do ‘Arc Light of the Point of Infinity’ manga?

September 10, 2015 at 2:09 am

• I’d like to, but have yet to find proper scans for it.

September 10, 2015 at 1:42 pm

17. EJ

Thanks for your work! BTW, how about finish “lowing vows of future darling”? (Suzha Darling route Manga) Currently it’s only updated to chapter 3.

September 17, 2015 at 4:47 am

18. Singerbun

THANK YOUUU FOR THAT SOOO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING!! Cannot wait for what happens next. So. How often does the manga update anyway?

December 9, 2015 at 9:30 am

19. MadScientist

Will you do Altair at the Apoapsis of Infinity?
    I can’t find any site that is translating it :c
    It’s not a request, i just wanna know, but i’d be glad if you do ^_^

December 16, 2015 at 9:10 pm