Pandora of Eternal Return – Chapter 2 (Alternate)

It’s that time again, time for another chapter of Pandora.

Here’s the link, not much else to say.

Oh, I got one of those Ask fm things for people to ask me about SciADV related stuff, I get e-mails from time to time asking me to clear up stuff to do with the story or explain things the anime adaptations left out since I’ve read all the VNs, so I figured this would be the easiest approach.

Thanks for reading, expect more soon.

– Steiner

1. zk

Thank you!! What a great chapter in so many ways, the character interaction, the showing off of Amadeus…
    Thank you as well, Steiner, for making an Ask fm. I really appreciate that you allow us to ask you questions like this.

December 6, 2014 at 12:40 am

2. yo

Thanks!

It was definitely interesting to compare how the two artists interpreted the same events.

December 6, 2014 at 6:00 pm

3. Trevor

Sudden thought, since they were discussing the possibility of time travel here, did Nakabachi already defect to Russia and declare ‘his’ time travel breakthrough to the world? With his daughter dead, all of that should be happening on this worldline, right?

December 6, 2014 at 6:14 pm

• Yes, that’s correct. Nakabachi is in Russia at this point in time.
      Okabe brought up the question to see if she’d act the same as she did when he brought it up with her in the Alpha Attractor. Much to his surprise, she gave a very different viewpoint and refuted him when he used arguments that she had given him in the past.

December 6, 2014 at 7:57 pm

4. Neo

Thanks for the chapter!

December 7, 2014 at 2:29 am

5. Senju Vonzero

How about Committee of Antimatter? Do u have the translated or RAW version?

December 7, 2014 at 1:08 pm