Pandora of Eternal Return – Chapter 1 (Alternate)

I’ve got another release, sorry about the delay. I’ve been busy and there’ve been some issues with the typesetter.

Some of you may be confused by the fact that I’m releasing Chapter 1 of Pandora again, but I’m not.
What happened is, the manga was on a delay because the artist dropped out. They have started up the manga once again but with a different artist, he is starting the story again from scratch, so consider this an alternate take on chapter 1.

It’s not entirely the same, the dialogue and interactions differ a fair bit from the chapters you’ve already read, so it’s worth going through.

You can get that here.

Amadeus

Thanks for reading.

– Steiner

1. zk

Steiner, you and your team are awesome! Thank you so much for bringing us this “reboot” chapter.

I wonder why Yoshida Tadasu dropped out of Pandora but still illustrated Committee of Antimatter. However, I like this artist as well and I’m glad that they chose to give Pandora the publishing space to restart if it was necessary.

November 21, 2014 at 12:42 am

2. zk

I wonder why Yoshida Tadasu dropped out of Pandora but still did the illustrations for Committee of Antimatter. Still, I like this new artist as well and am glad they gave Pandora the publishing space to restart, if it was necessary.

November 21, 2014 at 12:46 am

3. zk

I wonder why Yoshida Tadasu dropped out of Pandora when he still did the illustrations for Committee of Antimatter. Still, I like this new artist as well and am glad they gave Pandora the publishing space to restart, if it was necessary.
    P.S. I seem to be having trouble posting comments. If I post this twice, my apologies.

November 21, 2014 at 12:54 am

4. Code

Thanks for the release!

How many of the rebooted chapters are out in Japan?

November 21, 2014 at 1:27 pm

5. Tokaz

Thanks how many chapters of this reboot are out?

November 21, 2014 at 1:30 pm

6. pixelwitch

Yay, a new release. How fares work on the WhyNot collaborative release of the remaining Drama CDs? Is the project still ongoing?

November 21, 2014 at 7:11 pm

• It is, we’ll be gearing up for a Beta release soon. I just need to find a certain file to extract sprites from.

November 21, 2014 at 7:57 pm

7. lief

Thanks for the chapter, I actually liked more the new art so there’s no problem to me with this reboot.

November 22, 2014 at 12:37 am

8. Yo

Will you be posting regularly now? No more suffering while waiting months?

November 24, 2014 at 7:17 pm

• Hopefully, yeah. Should be another chapter within the next week or so. Expanded staff a little bit.

November 26, 2014 at 3:43 am

9. Code

Are you looking for more people to help out with cleaning or typesetting with S;G?

November 26, 2014 at 5:10 am

10. Renasviel

Any idea as to when you’ll get to “Tomorrow in the Box” Steiner?

December 4, 2014 at 5:13 am

• It’s on my list of things to do, I’ve just got a few things I’d like to work through first. Probably next year for sure.

December 4, 2014 at 8:24 am