Science Adventure Series – 5 Years Jubilee

There’s an upcoming official collaboration book to celebrate 5 years of the Science Adventure Series, I have translated the description and I am announcing my intention to work on the interesting parts of it. I’ll definitely do the manga parts, but if there’s anything substantial within the interviews or other sections I’ll translate them too.

The Science Adventure Series consists of three works: Chaos;Head NoAH, Steins;Gate and Robotics;Notes.
To commemorate the five years from the start of the series in 2008, the one book that will observe the future of the series will be introduced here.
In addition to the already created novels and comics, the latest interview and planning articles dig into the past three works in more detail. More information about Chaos;Child will also be posted!

Science Adventure 5 Year Jubilee

The main publication contents:
Science Adventure Series 4th part 「Chaos;Child」special feature article
Itou Kanako / Imai Asami special interview
Science Adventure Series character popularity poll
Special Project: The editorial staff discuss the truth behind the Commitee of 300
Shikura Chiyomaru and Wakabayashi Kanji talk about Steins;Gate Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu
Shihira Tatsuya, Yoshida Tadasu and Asakawa Keiji’s manga. Including a story regarding Robotics;Notes, a prequel to Chaos;Child and a story about Kurisu and Hiyajou Maho at the Victor Chondria University.
And a lot more…

Image

Image

Image

Image

1. Amazing! Can’t wait for mahos and kurisus story to be translated. Thanks for the information Steiner.

December 22, 2013 at 3:58 pm

2. I don't remember

Oh, great, more things to lust for. Can’t wait for more Maho and short haired Kurisu. Seems like purple is confirmed for winning the Chaos;Child.

” Science Adventure Series’ three works in a crossover novel: 「Tomorrow in the box」”
    Okay, please, whenever possible, as long as it takes, give this some priority, if you will.

Thanks for everything man! Have a nice Kurisumas and a cozy New Year

December 22, 2013 at 5:10 pm

3. Awesome and thank you -^

December 22, 2013 at 5:43 pm

4. Cevian

Awesome, original Japanese for at least part of the Chaos;Head/Chaos;Child subtitle thing. Maybe we’ll finally get a better grip on what exactly “the kind of noids” are.

December 22, 2013 at 7:24 pm

• According to the Japanese, it seems that somehow they got “noids” out of “delusions”. So really that just raises more questions as to where noids even came from.

December 22, 2013 at 7:28 pm

• Cevian

All this boils down to one of the most useful pieces of advice I have ever seen.

Avoid the Noid. He ruins pizza.

December 22, 2013 at 8:08 pm

5. Steins;Gate fan

It’d be really cool to have the whole book translated, I’m not saying right now, or next month or 6 months, but just some day. I’m really curious about the secret of comitte of 300 and character populatrity poll too (I wonder how popular is mai waifu!). Thanks for all the translation work, it’s people like you that pump good karma into the world and make me want to live long and prosper. Thank you 🙂

December 23, 2013 at 2:15 am

6. Thank you so much for announcing this wonderful news…Oh you don’t know how much i appreciate my life now!

December 24, 2013 at 4:22 pm

7. Thanks and just wanted to ask here:
    Are you planning to continue to work on Slight Fever and Octet?

December 28, 2013 at 7:22 am

8. KingoftheRedLions

Can I get a confirmation that the crossover is canon and a continuation of the events of the Steins;Gate world line?

I so depressed and empty after watching the Steins;Gate movie. I want to know how Kurisu and Okabe are doing.

January 15, 2014 at 1:31 am