Steins;Gate Drama CD Gamma – Hyde of the Dark Dimension

Hello! It’s been a while, but I’ve been working hard in collaboration with WhyNot subs again, this time to bring you the story of the Gamma Attractor Field, 2%.

Gamma

This Drama CD poses the question, what would happen in a world where Okabe was a Rounder?
It can be considered the Moeka route we never got in the VN, and even if Moeka isn’t your favourite heroine it’s still an exhilarating ride through a world of intrigue and confusion.

Here’s a link to WhyNot’s release page on it, we all put a lot of work into it so I hope you enjoy it.
We intend to do the same with Drama CDs Alpha and Beta, too, and maybe even some other plot relevant ones.

On a manga release related note, I’ve had half of Pandora chapter 3 sitting translated on my PC for about half a month now, but the author has yet to actually release the other half, so I’m stuck until then. I can say that it’ll definitely come this month, so please wait a little longer.

– Steiner

1. I’ve been looking forward to this for so many months! Thanks again for doing so much awesome work for the fanbase.

December 13, 2013 at 8:15 pm

2. mistrcaboose

Thanks again for all the hard work Steiner. Any chance you’ll work on translating the drama CDs that came with the movie? The ones featuring Maho?

December 13, 2013 at 10:49 pm

• I’d like to, but that’s a while down the line.

December 13, 2013 at 11:32 pm

3. It’s moments like this that makes life worth living.
    Thank you so much for making it possible for us mere mortals to take a look inside the Attractor Field.
    Knowing that you’re already planning to work on the other Drama CDs is a big plus too.

Once again, thank you 🙂

December 13, 2013 at 11:44 pm

4. HitodamaKyrie

Oh, yes, it’s finally done! So many thanks to you and the others, Steiner! You’re an inspiration, truly. My Japanese isn’t good enough yet to follow everything they say, so this means I can finally enjoy that story! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

December 13, 2013 at 11:58 pm

5. Pingback: Steins;Gate Drama CD – Gamma | WhyNot? Fansubs

6. guywithaplan

Just going to say, can’t wait for Babel 2. This should keep me busy and thank you so much for the hard work you guys!

December 14, 2013 at 4:09 am

7. guywithaplan

Just finished listening to the CD. Very well done!

December 14, 2013 at 7:50 am

8. Thank you so much been waiitng for this forever man i’m so hyped to watch it. Hope to see the others someday.

December 14, 2013 at 5:03 pm

9. X Klide

Steiner, do you know the worldline Okabe shifts to at the end of the CD?.
    Maybe Delta?

December 14, 2013 at 5:43 pm

• It’s quite possible he landed in Delta, it’s certainly doesn’t seem like Alpha or Beta, but there’s no way to tell for sure.

December 16, 2013 at 1:30 am

10. Bird

Amazing work as always, I can tell a lot of effort went into it. Thanks for doing it, I can’t wait for the rest!

December 15, 2013 at 11:50 am

11. Holy Funions is this amazing, GREAT FREAKIN WORK TO ALL THOSE WHO WERE INVOLVED

December 16, 2013 at 5:06 am

12. Thanks for the release as always. If it isn’t any trouble, do you think you could post the actual text of the English script as a PDF file or something? I have the audio tracks on my computer, so it’d be great to have the script with them.

December 16, 2013 at 11:23 pm

13. alyu314

Is the announcement on whynot subs about the fanservicey ones mean that they are not doing the compAce cds? if not, will you ever release them (either in video, or even just the text, I’d probably just read along while listening to the raws)? I really miss the slice-of-lifeish feel of those drama cds.

December 17, 2013 at 7:32 am

• We will release these CDs, just not with the same production values as Alpha, Beta and Gamma.
      Don’t worry, the comedy CDs that I have translated in the past will also be released with WhyNot, but don’t expect them to be on the quality level of this Gamma release.

December 18, 2013 at 5:43 am

• alyu314

great to hear! I really liked how the youtube ones were with the pictures for scenery, so if they are going to be even slightly better than that, I have something to look forward to! thanks a lot for all your work!

December 19, 2013 at 4:16 pm

14. Pingback: Steins;Gate Drama CD Gamma (720p Blu-ray 8bit AAC MP4) | Noob Subs (Under Construction)

15. ttrt

I always wondered what happened if the DM went above 2%.
    Now I’m going to find out. 🙂

May 3, 2014 at 2:26 am

16. Houin Kyouma

Thanks man, you are the god! This was an another wonderful journey in the Steins;Gate universe. [SPOILER] The part where Okabe finds out that Mayuri has cancer… Brought manly tears to my eyes… [SPOILER OFF] I’d like to see this Drama CD as a new movie like Fuka Ryōiki no Déjà vu. But that will stay as a dream, I think. Btw. I’d like to see more of your awesome work. Are you planning to do this with the other Drama CDs as well? Because sadly I cannot speak Japanese so I can’t enjoy the others 😦 I found two translated on YouTube, but that’s all 😦

January 17, 2015 at 6:01 pm

17. Just wanted to tell you:

‘Thank you for your work. This is simply awesome.’

June 14, 2015 at 9:37 pm

18. MaxiMasu

Thank you for making this possible, you are awesome!

December 8, 2015 at 2:03 pm