Epigraph of the Closed Curve – Chapter 7

It’s been over a month since our last release, but Chapter 7 of Epigraph is now done, you can get that here.

We’re aiming for the next release to be a Braun chapter though, so hang tight.

00484

I hope you enjoy reading it.

1. Awesome.

September 3, 2013 at 12:45 pm

2. RazzlDazzl

Thanks for your work

September 3, 2013 at 10:13 pm

3. Thank you man.

September 4, 2013 at 12:30 am

4. Elu

Thank you so much! Really appreciate your work

September 4, 2013 at 2:07 pm

5. Take as much time with the next Braun chapter as you feel like. It’s definitely the Epigraph releases that’s gotten me hooked on this site at the moment 🙂

September 4, 2013 at 8:08 pm

• Well, the Epigraph scans come in monthly, so regardless of whether or not we fit in a Braun chapter this month there won’t be another Epigraph chapter until October.

September 4, 2013 at 8:50 pm

• Somethingforthenamefield

What’s the status on the Babel of the Grieved Maze volume 2 raws?

September 5, 2013 at 9:21 pm

• HitodamaKyrie

So these are new releases then, I imagine? Tried to google that information, but it wasn’t helpful. Thanks once again for the awesome work, Steiner. I was kinda worried after the whole channel incident. Glad to see you back.

Unrelated note: Somewhat depressed concerning WhyNot. Read they were looking for editors, did their test, and lurked on the IRC for a few days after that. Talked to Acid’, but AsuraE never contacted me. Now I’m left wondering if my work wasn’t good enough, or if they just didn’t get it. I was told they were having e-mail trouble. I was looking forward to the opportunity, so it’s a bit disappointing. 😦

September 7, 2013 at 12:05 am

6. bacon

September 11, 2013 at 1:48 am

7. Larry

Just pre-ordered my copy of Steins;Gate from JAST USA…between this and the movie, this will be the best Kurisumasu ever!

September 21, 2013 at 9:32 pm

8. jacobkenny

Thank you so much,it is just exactly what i need at the moment.This side story just keep getting better and better.Honestly i prefer it to Braun one.The art made by this artist is unlike anything i have seen,it has a realistic atmosphere while staying faithful to the manga style and is exceptionally good at potraying characters’s personal pain and emotion which makes me feel more like i am watching a very well-made TV series instead of a manga.The story so far has been more than just some average unnecessary cash-grap side story and full of potential.I can’t wait to see how things turns out with this beta Okabe and the new member of his already-crowded harem.Again,thanks for the great works.Without you i could never have a chance to enjoy such a good franchise(science adventure)

October 1, 2013 at 3:06 pm

9. Ell

Is this really the last chapter before Pandora? Because it kinda felt like I missed a couple of chapters when I started Pandora. Myanimelist says it has 11 chapters and mangafox listed it as ongoing.

March 2, 2015 at 3:21 am

10. Flo

Thank you so much for this, just discovered it recently.
    Any news about the next chapter, or about Pandora of Eternal Return?

January 11, 2016 at 3:58 pm