Epigraph of the Closed Curve – Chapter 6

Chapter 6 of Epigraph is done! You can get that here.
The next release will likely be a Braun chapter, we’re not sure yet though.

Hinnom

Why did I include a picture of the King James Bible?
Well, you’ll probably understand after reading the chapter, when you’re done you should check out Matthew 18:7 and 18:9.

I hope you enjoy the chapter, it was fun to translate.

1. Jon

Thank you Steiner-sama.

July 31, 2013 at 12:46 am

2. nesattorney

You’re uploading chapters fast! I did not expect a new chapter of epigraph this quickly. Thank you very much, Steiner.

July 31, 2013 at 1:31 am

3. Things are really heating up now. This has to be that heckler from the press conference earlier, although I have no clue why he would do something like this. For citing the bible, I assume he’s some religious extremist… So many questions, damnit!

I have to say I never expected to be voluntarily looking up quotes from the bible online. Good job on translating them properly.

August 1, 2013 at 2:05 pm

• HitodamaKyrie

Yeah, it’s the same guy. I think the odd thing is that pistol of his. If I recall, Suzuha had a silent pistol herself. One from the future. That bible-spouting guy might be some sort of agent perhaps? Either way, it’s clear the organization(s) have started to move. Those fake investigators could have been SERN looking for any copies of Kurisu’s thesis. Or perhaps Russian agents doing the same? CONSPIRACIES!

August 7, 2013 at 8:01 pm

4. jacobkenny

It’s been a while since the last time i drop out here,but there is one thing i have to say:THANK YOU!It is a pity that i am still a student thus unable to contribute to your hard work!
    P/s:there is one thing that has been bugging me for a while:will Jast’sSG release has Japanese option apart from english?i am going to learn the language now and it would be the best for me to practice it with the game,if it does then i will certainly purchase it no matter the cost.Besides,which opening will it use?

August 2, 2013 at 2:41 pm

• HitodamaKyrie

I don’t know if the game would be able to support language swapping. That’d be a complex procedure, and I don’t think it was made with such support in mind. Also, I’d suspect it will use the Skyclad Kansokusha opening, as it’s the PC version.

August 7, 2013 at 8:04 pm

5. Thanks for the chapter o/
    I have 2 questions: Does the Drama-CDs will be uploaded and posted in the blog?
    And does anyone knows if there will be a DVD/Bluray version for the Steins;Gate movie? Because I don’t have a Bluray reader and I’d like to buy the collector edition =/

August 10, 2013 at 2:10 pm

6. unknownaxl

Does anyone know a website to preorder the steins;gate movie?

August 12, 2013 at 7:36 am

7. Juances

Hey, youtube account has been taken down. Are you planning to do something about it?
    Will you host lyrics elsewhere?

August 12, 2013 at 9:34 pm

8. FOXHOUNDER1014

Well, the bastards at 5pb have taken down his channel yet again. What a complete load of bullshit. This guy works hard to release material related to the Science Adventure series in English, when 5pb has done nothing of the sort. And he’s doing all of this for FREE. It’s also FREE advertising for the games. If you’re so angry about “copyright infringement” than release the games in English yourself. This is why copyright is the dumbest law to have ever been created.

August 13, 2013 at 12:54 am

• Copyright is cool, but like nuclear power it’s dangerous =/

August 13, 2013 at 4:22 pm

• FOXHOUNDER1014

It’s alright if you want people making money off of their own products, but it’s absolute bullshit when it comes to things like this. I had to “pirate” Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate on PC in order to play it. 5pb can’t get angry at me because they never released them here. Now that JAST USA is releasing S;G, though; I can finally own a copy. See, 5pb? It isn’t that difficult to understand. Release the games here, and less people will have to pirate your works. Don’t take down FREE videos that no one is profiting off of and ruin things for everyone. If it matters so much to you, than RELEASE THE FRIGGEN GAMES IN THE WEST.

August 13, 2013 at 11:15 pm

• Juances

It’s just that there are (and there always will be) at least 20 people that already uploaded the same songs anyways.

Yet they delete the ones that are subbed :v

August 14, 2013 at 12:42 am

9. FOXHOUNDER1014

The songs that he uploaded were in the finest quality at a crystal clear 1080p. He also uploaded a few radio dramas and trailers as well.

August 14, 2013 at 4:15 pm

10. HitodamaKyrie

Gorram it. They took down my Skyclad Observer Symphonic Material video too. I put a lot of work into that, and you can’t easily find that version of the song anyway. It saddens me that I can’t translate a song, make a nice video for it, and share it’s awesomeness with others without someone getting uppity about the well being of their pocket books. As if they’ll make more money by telling no one that it even exists. It’s their right, but it’s still just depressing.

Your uploads were excellent, Steiner. The loss of that channel is a great loss for us all. I suppose 5pb believes that if people want to enjoy the ADV series, they should just speak Japanese. We’re finally going to get a English version of Steins;Gate after three years. That’s great. Really great. Now, when are they going to release English versions of all the manga and drama CDs and novels? I doubt they ever will. Shikatanai ne? 😦

Is this too the choice of Steins;Gate?

August 16, 2013 at 11:07 pm

• HitodamaKyrie

*sigh* I don’t think they’re at fault though. It’s just their right, and in a way, it is infringement. Not that either of us made money ourselves with those videos, but I digress. Just felt my earlier comment(read: rant) might have seemed overly bitter. I’m not angry or anything. Just sad is all.

August 16, 2013 at 11:22 pm

• FOXHOUNDER1014

Of course they’re at fault. They’re the ones who are filling the infringement claim. You’re original comment is perfectly correct.

August 17, 2013 at 10:16 pm

11. Hello Steiner! I have a question, is there any chance you’ll start translating the upcoming Occultic;Nine Novel (That will start being published tomorrow) someday? I’m very excited to seeing it translated and I anticipate it greatly.

August 24, 2013 at 3:35 pm