Babel of the Grieved Maze – Chapter 4

This is the fourth chapter (fifth counting chapter 0) of Babel of the Grieved Maze, get that here.

Faris

Aside from a comedic bonus chapter, that is the end of Volume 1, it will take a short while for me to get raws of Volume 2, so bear with me for a while.
Soon I should be getting back on track and bringing you the second volume of the Braun manga, which I’m sure a number of you have waited a while for.

My next release (after the short bonus chapter) will likely be chapter 4 of Epigraph, so I hope you enjoy this and look forward to that.

1. Just letting you know, Volume 2 is not the final volume. I have the volume, and it only covers up to Chapter 9. The newest issue of Ultra Jump has Chapter 12, and it’s still going. I don’t have that issue yet, so I haven’t seen the preview for next month’s issue, but the chapter itself doesn’t say anything about ending next month, either.

May 17, 2013 at 8:54 pm

• Huh, I could’ve sworn I saw the near ending part in what I read.
      I’ll amend that, thanks.

May 17, 2013 at 8:55 pm

2. Not Zircom

Oops, accidentally missed splitting a line between bubbles on page 8 panel 4, should be “That’s the fault of Nakabachi, who peeked at your notes.//You don’t have to feel responsible.” Sorry. Emailed Steiner, so he’ll get that fixed hopefully.

May 17, 2013 at 9:35 pm

• Still a very good job on the typesetting there, buddy. Just tell me if you have wishes about Script-Formatting or are used to something.

May 19, 2013 at 12:52 pm

3. Eva-01

Hell yeah man, thanks

May 17, 2013 at 10:27 pm

4. not-a-pervert

I really love you guys

May 18, 2013 at 2:54 am

5. nesattorney

Looking forward to reading this. Glad to see you’re going for epigraph next, it had such a cliffhanger!

May 18, 2013 at 11:44 pm

6. somebody

I really love your work man.

May 19, 2013 at 8:46 pm

7. DSong

Just found your site today and I have been amazed at the quality and diligence demonstrated in all your translations. I always feel a little sad when I read comments that point out little flaws in your work – while I know it helps improve the quality and that it’s all in good faith, I still feel like the comments carry slight, indirect implications of dissatisfaction or criticism.

So I’d like to express my heartfelt thank-you for the work you’ve done, Reading Steiner. I hope you continue to translate these Steins;Gate spin-offs!

May 21, 2013 at 1:18 pm

8. PaperMonster

Thanks for the chapter. Truly emotional one. I love it. : )
    I saw Robotics;Notes tagged for this post. Is that a mistake?

May 21, 2013 at 8:14 pm

9. SnowyLink

I’m French, and I discovered Steins;Gate not too long ago. I first saw the anime, then i’ve done the PC game in English. And 2 weeks ago I found this site, while keeping searching to see more and more of this fabulous story. So thanks for your great work, it really is a pleasure to see people that also love that story and traduce the sides stories for those who can’t =)

May 25, 2013 at 1:50 pm

10. So next chapter soon (when Braun is finished) ?

February 18, 2014 at 3:40 am

11. Christopher Davis

Are there any plans to translate volume 2? I read these translations and this manga is really good.
    It ends in a sad place, and I really want to see the end (although there are 4 volumes total).

February 24, 2015 at 7:21 pm

12. kurokyouketsuki

you guys are amazing

when do you plan to complete this manga ( I hope it will be soon)

May 31, 2015 at 9:31 pm

13. Singerbun

So, when are you able to do an update of this manga?

December 9, 2015 at 10:35 am