Babel of the Grieved Maze – Chapter 1

Hello again.
I have the next chapter of Babel of the Grieved Maze, you can get that here.
Remember, even though this is Chapter 1, it is preceded by Chapter 0, so make sure you read that first.

The next chapter of Epigraph of the Closed Curve should be out within the next week or so.
I’m trying to make releases more regular, so hopefully I’ll get chapters out on a weekly basis when I sort my schedule out.

Babel of the Grieved Maze - small

So, with that all said, thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy it and I hope to have more for you soon.

1. Larko

Thanks a lot!

April 5, 2013 at 10:20 pm

2. B

Thank you very much!

April 5, 2013 at 10:51 pm

3. You know, it’s considered polite to at least check if someone else is already working on a series before you start it.

April 5, 2013 at 11:43 pm

• It’s stupid biting one another to have the rights to do a fan-translation, multiple versions can exists at the same time, the fans of one group will chose that group above the others and vice versa with the other options.
      And the impolite ones are the other who knows that Steiner and his group are dedicated exclusively to the SciAdv franchise, so please, stop the hypocrisy.

April 6, 2013 at 12:31 am

• In what freakin culture and if you say the internet, I will forcefeed your pet(s) to you….. anyways, good work as always Steiner I eagerly await the next chapter of Epigraph of the Closed Curve.

April 6, 2013 at 5:41 am

4. You’ve just made my whole week, dude! Thanks!

April 6, 2013 at 2:10 am