Robotics;Notes True End – Correlation Diagram Beneath The Sky

A different kind of release than I’d usually post here, but Youtube has decided to prevent it from being viewed in any country, so this is the alternative I thought of.
It’s pretty much one of my subbed youtube videos, but the original file.
The song is Correlation Diagram Beneath the Sky by Kanako Itou, the True End theme to Robotics;Notes, I wouldn’t suggest watching it unless you’ve seen/read Robotics;Notes.
(There seems to be a graphical error in one of the transitions, but fuck it I ain’t gonna fix that).
Download link here.
In other news, I’m nearly done with chapter 2 of Babel, so expect that sometime within the next couple of days.

Robo_CG_030

Until then

1. Thank you Steiner. Even though for me the Robotics;Notes anime was a disappointment, I would like to watch this and perhaps read the Robotics;Notes visual novel when it will be out for PC and translated, so this can prove to be a nice teaser. Thanks again!

(I made 2 comments because I messed up with the previous one, please delete it if you can).

March 26, 2013 at 1:03 am

2. I was just thinking the other day that it would be great if Steiner translated some of the endings of Robotics;Notes. I enjoyed Robotics;Notes, it wasn’t a Steins;Gate (but what is besides Steins;Gate itself) but it was certainly better then Chaos;Head. (In my humble opionion please don’t yell at me 🙂 )

March 26, 2013 at 4:07 pm

3. unknownaxl

Do you happen to know what the upcoming movie steins;gate is about? Other than the fact that it’s a sequel.

March 30, 2013 at 9:41 am

• I subbed the new trailer for it just yesterday, you can check it out on my youtube channel.

March 31, 2013 at 10:03 am

4. jacobkenny

What can i say…thanks a lot RD,i has had quite a crappy day because of my sickness but this post really made my day,i will always appreciate your works.

March 31, 2013 at 8:05 am

5. Is it me or tht pic of Akiho made it looks like she is going to fall out of the truck(?) soon?

Anyways, thk for the TL. Been searching for a translation for the True End ED for a while.

June 2, 2013 at 4:53 pm