Two New Releases

Hey, I recently did two chapters for two new manga that I will be working on as often as I can.

The first:
Babel of the Grieved Maze
Chapter 0: Here

This is a manga adaptation of the Alpha Drama CD and focuses on Kurisu’s relationship with her father, it also gives Faris some more character development.

Grieved Maze

The second:
Epigraph of the closed Curve
Chapter 1: Here

This is a story of what happened to a certain Okabe in the Beta Attractor Field, it offers an
interesting look at Attractor Field Beta and introduces a couple of new characters,
one of which is Kurisu’s senior lab partner.

Epigraph

Anyway, I know it’s been a while since my last post, so thanks for your patience.
For those wondering about the Braun Manga, I am still working on Volume 2,
but my scanner is on the fritz at the moment, so please bear with me.

Until next time!

1. Thank you Reading Steiner for more awesome works of the S;G franchise!

I read Babel chapter 0 before you scanlated it, by another scanlation group and instantly fell in love with it! I’ll definitely re-read your version too. It’s for me by far the best S;G manga, no doubt about that.

That new manga looks pretty awesome too, I’ll read it too soon.

March 18, 2013 at 3:57 pm

2. Oh and yeah, I forgot, I’m so glad you’re doing more Babel chapters as often as you can! That truly made my day.

March 18, 2013 at 4:00 pm

3. La Yohda Stasella

Man, the art and the way the story is being told in “Epigraph of the Closed Curve” is perfect.

Thank you very much for all you’ve been doing for the fanbase!

March 18, 2013 at 4:52 pm

4. anon

Still no news on volume 2 of Slight Fever?

March 18, 2013 at 7:32 pm

• When I get around to buying the volume and scanning it in, it’s not currently the highest priority.

March 18, 2013 at 7:54 pm

5. unknownaxl

Awesome!!! Today has been pretty crappy for me so this post really made my day. Also, any news on when we can expect the reupload of the Drama CDs?

March 18, 2013 at 10:45 pm

• Soon, I’ll be re-releasing them with WhyNot Subs, so keep an eye on their site.

March 18, 2013 at 11:37 pm

• This is the most wonderful thing I’ve heard all month. Thank you so much for your hard work! It’s greatly appreciated!

April 6, 2013 at 2:13 am

6. Oh sweet!, goes to show that good things come to those who wait.

March 19, 2013 at 3:53 pm

7. sageeth

Thanks reading steiner for all of your hard work.I’ve been waiting for Epigraph of the closed Curve for sometime now but I didnt expect that a manga version was out of that work.I have heard that it is a light novel along with another one which I cant recall now.Not that I shun your work or anything on the contrary I appreciate it.Still are you planning on translatiing the light novels ever or it’s a definite no.
    Thanks in advance and take care.

March 25, 2013 at 4:54 pm

• On the fence in regards to the novels right now, I still could, it’s just a lot of work that I can’t get through at this moment in time.

March 26, 2013 at 12:31 am

8. Lloydz

Whoa, stuff happening. This side story is either my second or favorite spin off so far.

March 29, 2013 at 10:36 pm