Right now.

I’m not going do the 3% Hiyoku Renri no Darling world line manga now, I’ve been busy but I still took time to do a couple of chapters of the Kurisu version, “Hiyoku renri no Sweets Honey”.

Unfortunately, it seems another group decided to release them before me, so my motivation has been killed.

Braunian Motion Volume 2 comes out at the end of the month, I’ll probably do that, but that’s it.

Image

I’m sorry.

– Steiner

1. Shugo

Aww, that’s a shame. Looking forward to Braunian Motion, though! Thanks for all your hard work!

July 16, 2012 at 8:22 pm

2. Anon

>other group releasing Slight Fever
    Mind providing a link? I only see your releases on Mangaupdates.

July 16, 2012 at 8:32 pm

3. Britt

Don’t apologize, silly. It’s always great to hear updates from you. In that case, I look forward to seeing your translations for Braunian Motion.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

July 20, 2012 at 9:11 pm

4. Adam

Don’t get discouraged! We thank you for all you do for us! We appreciate it!

July 23, 2012 at 10:45 pm

5. Shugo

Don’t worry man, keep up the good work. I still love you even if your OTP is Blick. ❤

By the way, what is your opinion on the Funimation trailer?

July 24, 2012 at 12:17 am

6. I’ve got some good news about the BD project (finally…), so either hit me up on irc or send me an email. I’ll be needing your finalized scripts.

August 6, 2012 at 11:30 pm

7. Ito

Nice job RS. I haven’t seen you around recently but I hope you’re doing well.

August 10, 2012 at 10:34 am

8. BlackCircus

It’s been a while since the last time i am been here,damn my study schedule again,but all i want to say is thanks RD,you did a good job as usual.I really appreciate that you have spent time for us despite the fact that you were busy with your life ,i hope you can manage your time well.
    Translating 3 manga must be hard so i understand that you have to drop one due to your busy schedule but beside these two,there is another manga that sum up all the heroins routes in 3% Hiyoku Renri no Darling world line.I do not have the right to request you to do anything but i hope you can take a look at it:

August 11, 2012 at 11:34 am

9. leyend

just keek the good work and don’t worry^^

August 16, 2012 at 7:26 am

10. lurker22222222

I really wanted to read the Future Honey manga…. the Suzuha one…

September 15, 2012 at 11:44 pm

11. Haiyami

Are you sure you wont’ do Hiyoku Renri no Sweets Honey? IT seems Lolitannia has put it on hiatus.

September 19, 2012 at 9:22 am