Braunian Motion of Love and Hate – Comima Bonus Chapter + Concept Images

Hello again, it’s been a while but I finally have the last chapter from Braunian Motion Volume 1 ready for you guys to read, you can get that here.

Now Volume 1 of Braunian Motion is complete, we’ll work on re-doing the Suzuha Manga “Rebellion of the Missing Ring”, and we’ll aim to get that out at a faster pace.

After that? Well there are three other manga based on three of the possible routes in “Hiyoku Renri no Darling”, the console exclusive romantic comedy spin-off game set in the 3% range, so be on the lookout for those too!
Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy it.

– Steiner

1. Makise Kurisu

When does the second volume of History’s Strongest Slight Fever come out…?

April 29, 2012 at 11:05 pm

• No release date in sight yet, but I’ll definitely be working on it when it comes out.

April 29, 2012 at 11:10 pm

2. Celeb Seventeen

Nice bonus chapter! LOL I was really looking forward for Cristina to cosplay Seira-tan, because I think it was told in the VN or the anime(?)… But it turns out to well in the indeed. I hope more of this would come next!

Can’t wait for the Hiyoku Renri no Darling manga to be translated!

More power to you guys! This is Steins;Gate’s choice!

April 30, 2012 at 1:13 pm

3. PaulNamida

thanks for the release, been reading these for a while but this special just made me entirely love this author LOL and you as well for translating, so I’m here to thank you all for your hard work. Seeing Nae in Card Captor Sakura cosplay and Kurisu’s fujoshi tendecies just made it for me. Thanks a lot!!! By the way, in that BL doujin Kurisu was reading, shouldn’t it be Al instead of Earl?? I mean, it’s clearly a FMA reference, just saying ~w~. Again, thanks a lot!!!

April 30, 2012 at 2:09 pm

• It was just a distorted name to avoid a direct reference, kind of like “Dk Pepper” instead of “Dr Pepper”

April 30, 2012 at 3:18 pm

4. An Zombie

Awesome! Keep up the great work!

May 3, 2012 at 5:18 pm

5. raitei18

Thanks a lot for your hard work. Just a few observation.

According to the content of the chapter 1 it said that the chapter 2’s title is ” 1997/7/25 (Fri)”. But you put instead “1996/12/22 (Sun)”. Not a huge mistake but it’s trouble me and I wanted to know if its volunteer ?

And if we follow the content, the special chapter is the fifth according to the title^^. Keep up the good work 😉

May 10, 2012 at 12:57 pm

6. raitei18

ah i’m wrong. It’s not the chapter 5 but a special special^^

May 10, 2012 at 1:00 pm

7. Aura

Maybe it’s a little later to ask but, about the translation of `The Distant Valhalla´… I was thinking of using you’re edition to retranslate it to my own language and share it.
    Please, Can you give me you’re blessings?

May 12, 2012 at 8:56 am

8. jacobkenny

Well, the examination is finally over,i can be here again.Thanks a lot as usual,Reading Steiner. s

May 13, 2012 at 11:57 am

9. Mad Scientist

Mr. Steiner are planning to translate the story, Choas;Head: Konton no Tobira ~ Aruiha Gigaromaniakkusu-teki Steins;Gate no Sentaku?

The meeting of Okabe and Aoi Sena? Some interesting Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate crossover.

June 5, 2012 at 6:54 am

10. zweihaender

Eagerly awaiting your translation of Rebellion of the Missing Ring.

July 5, 2012 at 2:26 pm