Braunian Motion of Love and Hate – Chapter 3

Chapter 3 is go!
You can get that here.
I hope you all enjoy it, there’s more on the way soon!

I would also like to use this chance to announce that due to some people being unhappy with the Trinity BAKumA release of “Boukan no Rebellion”, I will be re-releasing it entirely from square one under the title of “Steins;Gate – Rebellion of the Missing Ring”, and that will be starting up soon with the release of the special prequel chapter! So look forward to it.

–Reading Steiner

1. Thanks for the hard work as always, Steiner.

March 20, 2012 at 4:13 pm

2. Looking forward to it and thanks for the chapter.

March 20, 2012 at 6:31 pm

3. jacobkenny

thanks,i guess i show up late,but it competes my day.You are still the best.
    By the way,the PS3 visual novel opening has showed up recently.I find it quite enjoyable to listen to,and i am very curious about its lyrics.Do you have any intention of subbing it?After all,you did it with other openings(also thanks for that),so it will be nice if you translate this one too.

March 25, 2012 at 1:54 pm

4. BlackCircus

thank you,i guess i show up late,but it competes my day.You are still the best.

March 25, 2012 at 1:57 pm

5. BlackCircus

“Complete”my bad,sorry for that.Damn silly me.

March 25, 2012 at 2:00 pm

6. BlackCircus

i just finish the cosplay drama CD,thank you,you did a great job with it.It reminds me a lot about the anime and the game,damn i miss them a lot,i really hope the English version release to come out soon,i am refraining myself from playing the current one.But i hear that there is still one part left beside the cosplay contest in the winter drama CD,it is about Okabe getting sick,right?I’m dying to know if it is true,if it is,it will be wonderful to listen to that part.

March 25, 2012 at 3:45 pm

7. Dale Cooper

I and thanks for your hard work !

If I may ask, is your project of re-relasing Steins;Gate – Rebellion of the Missing Ring still going on ?

September 19, 2012 at 2:57 am