Braunian Motion of Love and Hate – Chapter 2

Hey again folks, I have chapter 2 ready for you, thanks for waiting.

You can get it here.

As always, I hope you enjoy it and I’ll be bringing more to you soon.

Until next time.

– Reading Steiner

1. Thanks Steiner, just now I needed my Steins;Gate prequel manga fix.

March 3, 2012 at 10:55 pm

2. Great, thanks as always

March 4, 2012 at 6:33 pm

3. BlackCircus

Thanks a lot for your efforts,its been a while since the last release of yours,now i can have my enjoyment.

March 5, 2012 at 5:46 pm

4. anonscan

BlackCircus, the delayed release was my fault (cleaner). I was very busy but it won’t happen again, and if I’m that busy I will turn down a few of the manga requests to make sure the ones I agree to help won’t have to wait as long.

March 6, 2012 at 1:35 am

5. BlackCircus

@anonscan
    Thank you for your kindness,it was very kind of you to say such things,but it is not your fault if the release is delayed.It is really kind of sad when waiting so long for a release,but lets face it,we all have a life outside the internet and plenty of tasks to perform besides manga and anime, so it doesn’t bother me much to wait.More importantly,you are a cleaner ,it means that you are working for free for many people’s joy,while i’m just a lazy guy who have all the fun from your efforts without repaying you anything except a bunch of valueless thank.Thus,i think i am the one who should apologize instead.I appreciate you for your works and kindness to me,but please don;t turn down other’s hope for a few’s benefit.If you do that,more people will have to wait and be disappointed.As a manga lover myself , i understand how cruel it might take to wait or be trolled(Steins;Gate Visual Novel Translation Project lol),so i beg you to not do that.And, last but no least,thanks again,you always have my respect.

March 11, 2012 at 4:44 pm

6. BlackCircus

And by the way,did anyone hear about the latest Steins Gate cd:Winter drama cd?.Reading Steiner,do you have any intention of translating that?I know and appreciate that you have done a lot for us but it can’t be denied that it would be very great to enjoy it.

March 11, 2012 at 4:58 pm

• I’ve already started translating it.
      There are 2 parts of it on my channel.

March 11, 2012 at 6:46 pm

• BlackCircus

Thanks,you did a great job as always.I’ll keep on looking forward to your next releases.

March 14, 2012 at 2:09 pm

7. BlackCircus

And i also heard that you and Qaenyin are still working on editing Steins Gate the visual note,i can’t say nothing but Woah,what a enthusiastic and hard working fan you are,i have to lift my hat before you.It is the shame that i can’t do anything except sitting lazily here and enjoying myself with your works.Thanks to my damn busy school schedule,i am unable to learn Japanese to translate them myself at the moment.After my graduation,as i get more free time,i will try to give my effort too.I really hope that i would be able to help people i like and do what i love:translating my favorite series.

March 14, 2012 at 5:12 pm