Braunian Motion of Love and Hate – Chapter 1

New update, I have translated the first chapter of the manga “Braunian Motion of Love and Hate”, it’s about the CRT store owner, Mr. Braun and his life.

You can download it here.

As always, I hope you enjoy it and there will be more to come soon.

— Reading Steiner

1. Anonymous

Thanks Steiner, it’s always great to see more S;G material.

February 11, 2012 at 5:06 pm

2. Spiller

Last page: Hashida… Wait, WHAT???

The scans aren’t that great though. No better source available?

Oh, and I started a reply in another post a few days ago and forgot about it. I will finish it someday I guess…

February 11, 2012 at 11:05 pm

• Yeah, scan quality is poor because I had to scan it myself and I’m new to the whole thing.
      It’ll be better in chapter 2 though.

February 12, 2012 at 1:07 am

3. Thank you! I hope it would be great!
    Any chances to have translation of History’s Strongest Slight Fever Volume 2 in february?

February 12, 2012 at 9:03 am

• It’s dependant on when I manage to get a hold of a copy.
      It should be released soon so I’ll get it as soon as I can.

February 12, 2012 at 12:15 pm

4. Japanfag/Translator here, I buy everything there is on S;G directly from the stores.

Bought Vol. 1 back in Oct. 11, and also some other Vol 1s of different side stories (Kurisu, Braun, Suzuha and the しゅたいんず・げーと gag galore), but until now, not one of them saw a sequel. I will report back when there’s news from Akiba though.

We only got 4 Volumes of Anthologies (Joke Stories), 4 Volumes of 4koma (which i’m always kinda too lazy to translate, please forgive me) and up until now 6 Volumes of light novel – 2 original story, 3 from Kurisus Perspective and the Darling Spin-off one.

February 12, 2012 at 6:00 pm

• Bort

^ Awesome…

Reading Steiner: Thanks go out to you, too.

February 12, 2012 at 10:54 pm

5. BlackCircus

Thanks a lot for your efforts,Reading Steiner.First was the vn translation project and now this,i can only say that Steins Gate is very lucky to have a dedicated fan like you.I know i cant just have fun from your works all the time without saying a word ,that why i decide to post my first comment here. I just want you to know that your work will always be appreciated by all of us.
    By the way,do you have any plan on traslating Darling spin off?I really found it interesting,but i could not understand Chinease.

February 13, 2012 at 7:14 pm

• There are no plans to translate the Darling spin-off because it’s not on the PC.

February 13, 2012 at 10:41 pm

6. BlackCircus

And sorry for my bad english as im still studying on it,please feel free to point out and correct it,i would be appreciated

February 13, 2012 at 7:37 pm

7. BlackCircus

Sorry, im back.Damn i hate my school schedule so much as it takes all of my time except weekend nights,About back then,i mean the short manga(it just have 3-4 chapter)base on the Darling spin off,i appologize for not making it clear.I really found it interesting except one small problem that i couldnt read Chinease.Do they have any raws in Japanese?You can check it out here:

February 19, 2012 at 6:33 pm

• I have no raws in Japanese, but I’m planning to work on that eventually.

February 19, 2012 at 7:06 pm

8. BlackCircus

Oh,and also this:
    I wonder where the Chinese get all these raws from,due to the fact that i havent seen any of this in any english site(or maybe my search wasnt close enough).Seriously,we cant underestimate Chinese,right?
    By the way,is the Steins Gate manga drawn by Sarachi Yomi still on going?I have found it very enjoyable even though that it just retells the main story of the game.The artists is so talented to adjust some small normal scenes and make it more hilarious,and also make Okabe even crazier than the original game and anime. Six months have almost passed since the latest chapter release,and i start to wonder if there is anyone still working on it.

February 19, 2012 at 7:53 pm

9. BlackCircus

I know that i am asking too much out of the subject questions and i have no right to request you to do anything but since i love Steins Gate so much and i am avid for anything related to Steins Gate in order to have something to entertain while waiting for Jast release of the game,so please be patient with me.Just tell me If i trouble you,i would be glad for not troubling the great man whom thanks to him i can be awared of and experienced one of the greatest game of all time when i still dont have time to learn Japanese to translate it myself.

February 19, 2012 at 8:19 pm

10. I’ve never even seen the first of the two you posted and assume it’s a doujin, but i’m not sure. I just usually see and buy releases.

The second post however is part one of 4 4-koma volumes, of which we have scans for part 3 but as i am usually working for uni i cannot translate as often as I wish to.

Sad part is, I will probably have more time when I’m back to my country again, which means no more hands-on japanese raws to read except when my follow-ups provide me.

February 22, 2012 at 3:31 pm

11. Are you going to translate Braunian special which comes with ILLUSTRATIONS COLLECTION which also got “The Distant Valhalla” novel inside of it?
    It’s about the cosplay :3

February 23, 2012 at 9:51 pm

• An updated version of it is at the end of this volume, so yes.

February 24, 2012 at 8:22 pm

12. BlackCircus

The first link posted back then is definitely not a doujin,if you check the site carefully and also its other chapters,you ll see typical magazine covers or color pages with the advertisements and introduction of Boukan no Rebellion and some other manga titles.Furthermore,it has a continual plot with more than 4 chapters now,no doujin would go far like that(read bakuman to get the idea).Again,im impressed with the Chinese,they are really everywhere,i have to give them a praise for getting that exculsive ones,and damn them for not sharing us.It is a manga based on Hiyokurennri no Darling ,Kurisu route i guess.I want to play that game so bad,it is a pain that the game is only available for Xbox 360,but according to some reliable sources,there will be PSP and PS3 version so there is potential for a PC release in the future ,i ll be counting on it as i belive that is the choice of Steins Gate .EL PSY CONGROO.

February 26, 2012 at 8:09 pm

• when it’s at around 6 chapters they’ll release a volume anyway, so then just you wait.

February 28, 2012 at 12:33 pm

13. Hello Steiner. I heavily appreciate your translation works on various Steins;Gate related media.

I have a quick question, by any chance would you scanlate the newly published Robotics;Notes manga? I heard there is a prologue chapter out, and I’m pretty much dying to read it, but alas, it’s not scanlated in English yet.

March 1, 2012 at 12:56 am

• I have the raw chapter one on my hard drive and I’m considering working on it, no promises right now though.

March 1, 2012 at 8:19 am

14. Dollars

Thank you so much for translating this. I really look foward to learning more about Mr.Braun’s past and his wfie/lover/girlfriend. Aka Sae’s mom.

I can’t wait to read the next chapter.

March 3, 2012 at 2:20 am

15. BlackCircus

Robotics;Notes manga,really?It would be great if i could be able to read it.By the way,the Robotics;Notes game is coming this year,right?i guess it ‘s time for the next advandture.Do you guys think it can surpass Steins Gate?
    I also hear that there is still one Steins Gate drama cd left:Winter Drama.Do you have any plan on translating it?I know and i appreciate the fact that you have done so much for us but it can’t be hide that we are dying to hear and understand it.

March 4, 2012 at 7:26 pm

16. BlackCircus

And sorry for my poor posting skill,it must have made your eyes tired.As i dont have much free time and im not a talktive person even in the internet and this is the first time for a long time i decided to join in a site and make comments like this.I am trying to improve it,so sincerely,sorry for all the trouble i have brought.

March 4, 2012 at 7:39 pm