History’s Strongest Slight Fever – Chapter 6 – Volume 1 Complete

We’re done with Chapter 6 now, that means Volume 1 is fully translated! Get it here.
Volume 2 has yet to be published in Japan, but it’s coming soon.

In the meantime, work will be started on “Braunian Motion of Love and Hate”, and you can expect some more 4koma soon enough.

– Reading Steiner

1. Spiller

I’m a bit disappointed in this manga so far. I was expecting it to be more focused on Kurisu like as it was in chapter 3.
    But I will be looking forward to the second half of the original story. How will they keep the Kurisu’s point of view during all the time-leaps, when it is only Okabe which can truly experience them? Will it focus on the other characters subconscious experiences of the time leaps or will it change focus completely to show parts of the story which Okabe couldn’t notice because of his state of mind? Or will it rapidly change between Okabe’s and Kurisu’s point of view in order to keep the original story flowing?

I’m looking forward to seeing more 4koma

January 3, 2012 at 2:13 pm

2. Britt

Yeah, I’m definitely looking forward to seeing the Time Leaps through Kurisu’s point of view. However, I’m pleased with what we have so far. The art style is absolutely cute, and I can feel my heart pound as I read through it.

Thanks for the work so far! I look forward to more 4koma, and now I’m intrigued on how the Mr. Braun manga works.

I do have an unrelated question, has there been an English summaries of the 8-bit game? I was very curious of what happened to Kurisu and Okabe (and their relationship) in that game.

January 6, 2012 at 4:59 pm

3. Thank you! Your translation is awesome! Waiting for more 4koma.
    Would you translate Boukan no Rebelion, may be?

January 10, 2012 at 8:55 am

• Boukan no Rebellion was taken over by Trinity BAKumA scanlations, so we won’t be pursuing that any further.

January 10, 2012 at 11:11 am

• Oh! Good news! Thank you! I thought nobody taken it when you and otakami had droped it.

January 12, 2012 at 6:29 am

4. mkskrs

Thank you for translating this manga. I really appreciate it.

January 10, 2012 at 8:15 pm

5. Christopher Davis

This was amazing! Any plans to continue?

February 27, 2015 at 1:50 am