History’s Strongest Slight Fever – Chapter 1

Alright, got Chapter 1 of Kurisu’s manga done and uploaded! You can get that here.

Hope you enjoy it, there’s still more to come. Oh, also for those that celebrate it, Merry Kurisumas!

1. Anonymous

Merry Kurisumas indeed! Thank you Steiner.

December 16, 2011 at 10:19 pm

2. Perrin

Any chance I could get the raws you used?

December 17, 2011 at 1:51 am

3. Steinerfaboy

I love you for this. Kurisu is my absolute favorite character out of everything that has ever been made, you can’t imagine how happy that makes me.

I hope for dere dere thoughts soon, I’d be surprised if she didn’t think about him like a love interest long before they actually kissed and stuff.

December 17, 2011 at 2:16 am

4. Spiller

Couldn’t extract page 3 from the rar, tried redownloading but no luck. Could I get a checksum?

December 17, 2011 at 2:26 am

• I’ve since uploaded a new .rar
      It should be fine now.

December 17, 2011 at 2:22 pm

5. you mean this one?

Anyway guys, I’ve got to inform you that up until now, only Volume 1 is available, even in Japan.
    I’m not scanlating these since i’m poor and can’t afford double books nor a scanner, but as soon as V2 comes out i’ll start on the translation. I think we’ll have this done until then, it’s always a bit better when we have scanlations I can work on in university here.

Anyway, proud to see you enjoy our translations, props to Steiner for typesetting and translation my ridiculous english into something useable ☆

December 17, 2011 at 5:33 am

• Spiller

Well, perhaps it is that page? I can’t really tell what is supposed to be on page 03 and that one looks exactly like page 02, just without the translation of the sub-title…

December 17, 2011 at 5:17 pm

• Spiller

Oh, never mind that, didn’t notice the comment about the .rar had being replaced, everything extracts fine now. (And it was another page btw.)

December 17, 2011 at 5:21 pm

6. dantee

thanks for the translation 😀

i love her and she s so cute in this pic ❤

December 17, 2011 at 11:12 am

7. lurker35242

Everyone is drawn so cute in this version of the manga! :3

December 18, 2011 at 3:24 am

8. Britt

Thank you very much for translating this! Kurisu is, by far, my favorite character in any series I’ve watched so far. Seeing things from her point of view is a refreshing change. I’m anxiously waiting for the next chapter.

Again, thanks so much~

December 18, 2011 at 4:26 am

9. Utafo

Any plans to share it with mangareader or other site? Or will it be only shared on this blog?

December 19, 2011 at 12:04 am

• I don’t mind if it’s hosted on an online reader.

December 19, 2011 at 12:51 am

10. Sib

Thank you so much for the translation! Kurisu is my favorite character, and everyone looks so cute in this artist’s style. I’m excited to see more!

December 19, 2011 at 9:41 am

11. andrey

Hi!
    I’m making a russian translation based on your english translation.
    Thanks so much for your work!

December 19, 2011 at 2:42 pm

12. She is so cute!! *w* ty for the translation I love kurisu ;D

December 19, 2011 at 4:56 pm

13. Haiyami

Hasn’t chapters 2-6 been released? I mean volume 1 is supposed to be out right now right? I can’t wait for chapters 2-6 to be translated. Where is the raw to all of volume 1?

December 20, 2011 at 2:48 pm

• Haiyami

nvm. Forget the question bout volume 1. But i’m just wondernig when the translation for chapter 2 will come out.

December 20, 2011 at 2:50 pm

• Chapter 2 will come out in a few minutes i guess, and 3 through to 6 will come out quite quickfire over the next few days i hope.

December 22, 2011 at 6:26 pm

• It’ll come out soon, we’re working on it.

December 20, 2011 at 2:50 pm

14. MakiseKurisu

I love your editing on this, that Pinky and the Brain reference had me giggling.

January 1, 2012 at 11:23 pm