Poll Result and New Project

Poll is now closed.
It was a close call, but Shijou Saikyou no Slight Fever won by a single vote.
It’s decided now that this is the manga we’ll pursue first, after we’re done with this we’ll likely pursue the Braun manga.

I hope you enjoy the releases and stay with us.

Cover

1. danmacben

can you post a link to the page of the group that is translating Boukan no Rebbelion?
    thanks

November 13, 2011 at 4:19 pm

• They’re called Trinity BAKumA, you can use google for the rest.

November 13, 2011 at 8:21 pm

• danmacben

Thanks.

November 13, 2011 at 8:50 pm

2. Ginko

Yay, more translated Steins;Gate!
    Thanks for your dedication 😀

November 26, 2011 at 1:31 am

3. Thanks

November 26, 2011 at 7:40 am

4. Man, Reading Steiner (and whomever else is on your team who I unfortunately do not know the names of), I love you. Who the hell else would be such a boss and take the time to, not only translate the VN like a boss, but also translate the goddamn side-story manga like a boss. Gotdamn I love you.

November 27, 2011 at 6:59 pm

• I honestly have to reply here as one of the translators on the team (feeling bad for having translator’s desease a.k.a. tertiary education syndrome a.k.a. university), that if we would skip all the side stories it would feel like you would buy a ticket to an aquarium and we would leave the lights off.

Steins;Gate has so many side story mangas I personally am enjoying here in japan, that if I wouldn’t at least try to help whenever I do have the time, I would feel like one of these school bullies back in the days stealing lunch money and lollies.

That said, my book rag is about half a meter long and one of three stories of it is filled entirely with Steins;Gate Spin-Offs.
      Admittedly, half of it is whacky time line humor and jokes about Kurisu being flat and Mayuri being your avarage over-eating dumb moe-blob with tits, but to be fair, this is the stuff the producers secretly planned for before they pasted all the grudgy stuff over it, and half the reason I love Steins;Gate as much as I love it: whacky time line humor.

So yeah, it’s a pleasure.

December 8, 2011 at 7:47 am

• Anonymous

Thanks for bringing these side stories to the English-speaking masses, I can’t wait to read these for myself. Keep up the good work, I’m looking forward to their release.

December 8, 2011 at 2:34 pm