Loving Vows of the Future Honey – Chapter 2

Continuing the cuteness with chapter 2 of the Suzuha Route Darling Manga.

You can get it right here.

mayuri

Thanks for reading, the aim is to get out one chapter every week or so, so stay tuned.

- Steiner

1. Nononono

Thanks for the release.

July 5, 2014 at 11:39 pm

2. Really happy with this! Thanks for your hard work!

July 6, 2014 at 12:15 am

3. chipp12

Are you planning to continue to work on Slight Fever and Octet? Or both were dropped?

July 8, 2014 at 8:52 pm

• Slight Fever’s presently on the backburner because it doesn’t have a great deal of new content in it. As for Octet, on hold until I can acquire new scans. They’re not dropped, but in temporary limbo.

July 11, 2014 at 1:56 pm

• chipp12

Thank you for answering at last!

July 12, 2014 at 12:10 pm

4. Brandon Wallace

July 15, 2014 at 4:21 am

5. I’m sorry if you’ve answered this before, I checked as much as I could but couldn’t find the answer myself. You said you translated the first two chapters of Hiyoku renri no Sweets Honey but another group released the chapters and killed your interest in finishing, but I’ve only been able to find the first two chapters online via various manga sites. Could you help?

July 15, 2014 at 4:21 am

• They began translating it and then dropped it after I dropped it. I’ll get around to it at some point if no other group does.

July 16, 2014 at 2:31 pm

6. Sorry for the double comment, that was totally unintentional… Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

July 19, 2014 at 12:06 am

7. Have you acquired the new scans for Babel of the Grieved Maze, or have you dropped it?

July 20, 2014 at 11:20 pm

8. Also, holylolikingdom have seemed to drop Hiyoku renri no Sweets Honey as they haven’t updated it for two years.

July 20, 2014 at 11:40 pm