Braunian Motion of Love & Hate – Chapter 11

Here we are, after a long time, we’ve made it to the end of the Braun Manga.

Here’s the link. I hope you’ve enjoyed the ride.

Now I’ll be working on either the Suzuha Darling Manga, the short story that crosses over all three SciADV titles “Tomorrow In The Box”, or whatever else I come across until Pandora is off hiatus. So, until then, sit tight.

BraunCar

1. No one special

Thanks, Steiner.

It’s incredible how well written an drawn this series was. 10/10

April 16, 2014 at 5:44 pm

2. jindo90

10/10.
    Thanks.

April 16, 2014 at 6:13 pm

3. Another project finished. Thanks a ton for all the work you’ve been doing. I’m looking forward to your next release!

April 17, 2014 at 4:34 am

4. I could never thank you enough but still… thank you!

April 19, 2014 at 12:20 pm

5. guywithaplan

Fantastic job once again man! Thanks for the updates!

I have a question about Babel though… has that been stopped as well?

April 21, 2014 at 4:12 am

• I’ll resume work on that in a bit, just been a little busy lately.

April 21, 2014 at 4:32 pm

6. Rameki

Amazing work Steiner! I’m also interested in Babel manga for a long time now. I hope you get time to finish that one.

April 24, 2014 at 7:35 am

7. oihs

Not directly related, but are there any plans to translate the Holy Day of Scourge short story?

May 2, 2014 at 7:50 pm

8. Thanks! And since my question was left without answer last time I’ll ask again:
    Are you planning to continue to work on Slight Fever and Octet? Or both were dropped?

May 3, 2014 at 9:33 pm

9. Bird

Thanks for all the work Steiner. This series was great, thanks for completing it.

May 7, 2014 at 12:28 pm

10. Quick question, is History’s Strongest Slight Fever over? I was really enjoying it until I saw there are only 6 chapters.

May 24, 2014 at 4:51 pm

11. nomadblizz

Quick question: is History’s Strongest Slight Fever over? I was really enjoying it but noticed that there are only 6 chapters.

May 24, 2014 at 4:53 pm

12. phachie

Is it possible for you to continue Kurisu darling? or to have some Mayuri darling? Or the Holy Day of Scourge story?
    I’m really sorry for being rude to ask so much! I’m just really curious about them. I really love your work and will never be able to thank you enough. Even if I get to read only one of them is more than enough. Thank you for being awesome!

June 10, 2014 at 12:06 pm